Re: question about country outline

From: shinn wong <shinnshinnwong_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Thu Dec 09 2010 - 22:50:12 MST

Dear Rick,
Thank you very much for your help. Now I can draw the country outline, but
I've got another question. I want to check whether a point is within the
country. So I use the function gc_inout(lat,lon,mrb_lat,mrb_lon). But there
are points outside the country that show positive results. Does anyone know
why? Thanks in advance for any given help.
Shinn