Re: filling the page with panel plots

From: Mary Haley <haley_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Tue Dec 07 2010 - 09:10:44 MST

Hi Rob,

It looks like this was fixed after 5.2.1 was released. I tried it with our 6.0.0 alpha version, and it works fine with newpdf or pdf
(same for newps and ps).

The sizes between the two PDF files are about what you'd expect:

-rw-rw-r-- 1 haley CIT\domain users 5886603 Dec 7 09:07 panel.new.pdf
-rw-rw-r-- 1 haley CIT\domain users 18727745 Dec 7 09:07 panel.old.pdf

PS files are unfortunately larger with the new PS driver:

-rw-rw-r-- 1 haley CIT\domain users 21558655 Dec 7 09:09 panel.new.ps
-rw-rw-r-- 1 haley CIT\domain users 14062170 Dec 7 09:09 panel.old.ps

--Mary