WRAPIT -L help

From: Neil Berg <nberg_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Tue Jan 11 2011 - 14:25:05 MST

Hello,

I am trying to execute the WRAPIT command from the command line. I receive the error message:

WRAPIT Version: 100111
A syntax error occurred while parsing:
COMPILING /scripts/turbine_power_discrete_series.f90
LINKING
ld: library not found for -lgfortran
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
END WRAPIT

The command I am using is:

WRAPIT -L /sw/bin ~/scripts/turbine_power_discrete_series.stub ~/scripts/turbine_power_discrete_series.f90

I am not sure what the first path after the -L option should be pointing to. I have gfortran installed in /sw/bin. I have tried several different paths, but no success yet!

Thank you for your help,

Neil