Re: Fwd: How to convert SST data available in HDF5 format of Chinese Satelllite FY2C into netcdf (or GRIB2) to be used in WRF model.

From: Mary Haley <haley_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Mon Jan 10 2011 - 09:37:43 MST

Dear Muhammad,

The current version of NCL doesn't support HDF5. It does support HDF-
EOS5, however.

We've added some support for HDF5 in version 6.0.0, but it's in
testing mode right now. Could you provide us with your file so we can
try converting it? If it works, then we can give you a beta version of
NCL to use.

If you can provide the file, see the "ftp" instructions at:

http://www.ncl.ucar.edu/report_bug.shtml

Thanks,

--Mary