Re: Gedit Highlighting Scheme

From: Rick Brownrigg <brownrig_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Thu Jan 06 2011 - 12:58:06 MST

Hi Walter,

Do you not want to simply give a regular expression for any/all functions and procedures? This would obviously have the effect of highlighting user provided func/procs in addition to the built-ins, but would have the advantage of not requiring maintenance across new NCL releases.

Just a thought...
Rick