Re: hires coastlines - boundaries

From: Mary Haley <haley_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Mon Jan 31 2011 - 07:56:00 MST

Hi Sri,

With the high-resolution database, you can only get high-resolution coastlines, and not political boundaries.

If you want to get better political outlines than what the medium-resolution database is giving you, then
you may want to consider using shapefiles. Please see our shapefile examples page, and in particular,
examples 5 and 6 at:

http://www.ncl.ucar.edu/Applications/shapefiles.shtml

--Mary