WRAPIT issue: undefined symbol: kmns_

From: Debasish <debasish_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Fri Jan 28 2011 - 08:25:28 MST

Hello,

I am having a problem with WRAPIT. I have a FORTRAN program consist of multiple subroutines and multiple functions.

First I create a ".stub" file for all subroutines and functions
example:

C NCLFORTSTART
      DOUBLE PRECISION FUNCTION CDFEXP(X,PARA)
C NCLEND
C NCLFORTSTART
      DOUBLE PRECISION FUNCTION CDFGAM(X,PARA)
C NCLEND
 NCLFORTSTART
      DOUBLE PRECISION FUNCTION CDFGEV(X,PARA)
C NCLEND
..
..
..
During compilation fortran program is working fine and successfully creates ".so".

%> WRAPIT -L $NCARG_ROOT/lib -l nfpfort -L ./ Lmoments1.stub Lmoments1.f

WRAPIT Version: 091416
COMPILING Lmoments1.f
LINKING
END WRAPIT

But when I try to run a NCL scripts using one of the subroutine, The NCL script is following
;-----------------------------------------------
external LMOM "./Lmoments1.so"

x= (/5,7,4,9,6,10,1,15,8,12,3,2/)

PARA = (/0.1,5/)
qsort(x)

cdfx = LMOM::CDFEXP(x,PARA)

print (cdfx)
;------------------------------------------------------

it gives me following error message

%> ncl tst_lmoment.ncl

Copyright (C) 1995-2009 - All Rights Reserved
NCAR Command Language Version 5.1.1
The use of this software is governed by a License Agreement.
See http://www.ncl.ucar.edu/ for more details.
warning:An error occurred loading the external file ./Lmoments1.so, file not loaded
./Lmoments1.so: undefined symbol: kmns_
warning:error at line 1 in file tst_lmoment.ncl

fatal:syntax error: line 13 in file tst_lmoment.ncl before or near :
cdfx = LMOM:

fatal:Variable (cdfx) is undefined
fatal:Execute: Error occurred at or near line 15 in file tst_lmoment.ncl

Thanks for helping me in this regard

Debasish