Re: four dimensions not three

From: donna Cote <d-cote_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Wed Jan 26 2011 - 06:46:17 MST

(Thanks for the reply Dennis!) Ok, now when I want to plot or map out
this 4D data (like with gsn_csm_contour_map), I will end up only
plotting 3D at a time. Is that right? I'm thinking I can "map" out the
Lat, Lon, and Depth for Salinity (at a time step at a time, here it's
each hour). So my question turns into: how do I use gsn_csm_contour_map
with four "things" to plot instead of three?

-Donna