Re: Ri contours are not appeared in the figure

From: Mary Haley <haley_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Wed Feb 23 2011 - 08:08:47 MST

Hi Wei,

I think there may have been a bug fixed in the next release of NCL (releasing soon) that causes the contours not to show up in your case.
Dave Brown would have to elaborate on what the problem is.

Please see the attached image. This is what I get when I run your code with V6.0.0-beta.

I can give you an early copy of 6.0.0-beta if you want to try this new version before we release it.

--Mary