Re: fatal:Undefined identifier: (gsn_csm_contour) is undefined, can't continue

From: Mary Haley <haley_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Mon Mar 07 2011 - 14:54:43 MST

Given the number of consecutive missing values in your data, the plot you sent earlier looks correct.

NCL will give you gaps in your plot wherever you have missing values, which is the proper behavior.

Without being able to see your file, there's not much we can do to help you debug it.

Can you write just the variables that you're reading off the file to a new file, and provide us with that?

These variables would be:
        XLAT
        XLONG
        theta
        pressure

At the end of your file, after the "frame(wks)" call, do this:

  outfile = addfile("wrfdebug","c")
  outfile->XLAT = lat2d
  outfile->XLONG = lon2d
  outfile->theta = theta
  outfile->pressure = p

Hopefully, then "wrfdebug.nc" will be a lot smaller than the original file, and you can send this instead.

--Mary