Re: gsn_csm_contour_map problem

From: Dennis Shea <shea_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Sat Mar 05 2011 - 08:18:04 MST

 From printVarSummary(tc)

--
Variable: tc
Total Size: 3015874936 bytes   <=== 3GB
753968734 values
Number of Dimensions: 3
Dimensions and sizes: [bottom_top | 34] x [south_north | 4349] x
[west_east | 5099]
--
The variable is 3GB in size. Only the recently
released v6.0.0-beta version of NCL can handle variables > 2GB.
Please see:
http://www.ncl.ucar.edu/current_release.shtml
--
What version of NCL are you using? What OS?
%> ncl -V