Re: ncl version 5.2 and resources gsnMaximize/gsnSpreadColors

From: Mary Haley <haley_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Thu Mar 10 2011 - 13:33:24 MST

Hi Gregory,

I can't think of anything off the top of my head that would cause this change. Is this a fairly basic script that calls one of the gsn_csm_xxxx plotting routines? If so, then you can help us debug this by:

   - setting an additional resource:

      res@gsnDebugWriteFileName = "maxbug"

  - rerun the script

 - email me the "maxbug.nc" and "maxbug.ncl" files. If the files are too big:

    ftp ftp.cgd.ucar.edu
    <log in as "anonymous">
    <Use email address as password>
    cd incoming