Re: Problems using month_to_annual() function

From: Madeleine Patterson <madeleine.patterson77_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Thu Mar 10 2011 - 12:14:57 MST

Hi Dave,

Thanks for your email a couple days ago. I did as you suggested and the
output from the print statements was

Variable: fsr_mod1_all
Type: float
Total Size: 12579840 bytes
            3144960 values
Number of Dimensions: 3
Dimensions and sizes: [time | 240] x [lat | 91] x [lon | 144]
Coordinates:
            time: [10981..18250]
            lat: [-90..90]
            lon: [ 0..357.5]
Number Of Attributes: 5
  long_name : reflected solar radiation
  units : watt/m^2
  cell_method : time: mean
  _FillValue : 1e+36
  missing_value : 1e+36
(0) Number missing =1727760

What does the (0) Number missing statement refer to?

The NCL version I'm using is 5.2.0

Thanks
Madeleine