Question of format

From: wei chih chen <jet96344_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Tue Mar 22 2011 - 14:24:37 MDT

Dear NCL user,
  I have a problem outputing the data format. When I use asciiwrite to
output the data, my output has lat, lon, value, and it looks like

41.73556
-87.53095
23.23955
41.6049
-86.90971
23.14267
41.35524
-86.46437
23.13775
42.42077
-88.20273
22.91891
42.27899
-87.82433
22.96287

But, for my purpose, I want it looks like
 41.56 -88.47 -7.56
  41.84 -88.38 -7.89
  41.77 -88.00 -7.45
  41.70 -87.63 -6.94
  41.62 -87.25 -6.94
  41.55 -86.88 -6.67
  42.12 -88.28 -7.81
  42.05 -87.90 -6.92

I post my part of code below. Could anyone be kind of helping me with the
format. Thank you.

interp_val = dspnt2(x_SUNTANS_Grid,y_SUNTANS_Grid,val,x_WRF,y_WRF)
interp_lat= dspnt2(x_SUNTANS_Grid,y_SUNTANS_Grid,lat,x_WRF,y_WRF)
interp_lon=dspnt2(x_SUNTANS_Grid,y_SUNTANS_Grid,lon,x_WRF,y_WRF)
;print(dimsizes(interp_lat))
narray=new((/161,3/),float)
narray(:,0)=interp_lat
narray(:,1)=interp_lon