Question of interpolation with dspnt2

From: wei chih chen <jet96344_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Wed Mar 23 2011 - 13:09:11 MDT

Dear NCL users,
  I got a very strange coordinates after using dspnt2 to downscale the data.
The figure 1 showed the location (with lat and lon) of the original GCM data
I got. Then, I use the coordinates of NARR data in figure 2 as a reference
to interpolate GCM data. In figure 3, I got the new coordinates of GCM data
after interpolation, but it looked not like what I think! I think it should
be distributed in order like NARR coordinates. Does anyone can give me some
advice to correct this? Any idea what happen here? Thank you.

--
Best regards
Wei-Chih