possible problem in panel_23.ncl example ...

From: <u.utku.turuncoglu_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Tue Mar 29 2011 - 09:39:12 MDT

Hi,

I try to plot that is similar to following link,

http://www.ncl.ucar.edu/Applications/Scripts/panel_23.ncl

but in my case i am using gsn_csm_contour_map instead of gsn_csm_contour.
The code gives following error in labelbar function.

warning:cnFillColors is not a valid resource in map at this time
warning:NhlGetValues:Error retrieving cnFillColors
fatal:Execute: Error occurred at or near line 16 in file plot_vs.ncl

fatal:Execute: Error occurred at or near line 239 in file plot_vs.ncl

How can i solve it? I think that gsn_csm_contour_map causes this error
because when i change it to gsn_csm_contour, it works without error.

Thanks,

--ufuk

believed to be clean.