Re: Vapor Pressure and Saturated Vapor Pressure

From: Dennis Shea <shea_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Thu Apr 14 2011 - 09:48:37 MDT

Well, I'm not the one to ask about these things.
That is why I sent code created by others.

Really, humidity measurements made in very cold conditions
are very unreliable. In fact, some operational centers
do not provide any humidity (rh, specific humidity, mixing ratio)
above (say) 300hPa.

As deep back ground, I am attaching a single precision version
of the code NCL uses for the 'relhum' function.