about masking

From: tzp2005011042 <tzp2005011042_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Thu Apr 14 2011 - 08:51:46 MDT

Dear all,
      Attached is the scripts for masking the areas beyond the Chinese region using the shapefiles for China. Mask_of_China1 is the figure before masking, and Mask_of_China2 is that after masking. As you can see, the outline of Chinese boundaries is unclear in Mask_of_China2 (especially Hainan is not shown up! ), and that's what confused me. I wonder how can the blue outline in Mask_of_China2 be shown clearly.
         Hoping for your kind help and reply. Best wishes!
Nancy