Vapor Pressure and Saturated Vapor Pressure

From: jrbuzan <jbuzan_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Wed Apr 13 2011 - 18:08:32 MDT

I am attempting to calculate Vapor Pressure and Saturated Vapor
Pressure, but I have yet to find a function.
My approach was to use the code from the Relhum function. However,
when I search through the 'contributed.ncl' file, the only calculation
I can find for Relhum was with dew point temperature.

Yet, the Relhum function calls Pressure, Temperature, and Mixing Ratio.

Any help?

-Jonathan