Re: Map + histogram

From: Andrea Hahmann <ahah_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Wed Apr 13 2011 - 05:36:54 MDT

Dear Louis

I have created similar figures, but trying to get the plots in the right
place was too much trouble. How about using adobe illustrator (or gimp,
xfig etc.)? Then you will have a lot of control on the size, position, etc
of the various pieces. Unless you have dozens of these to make...

Just my two cents,

Regards,
Andrea

--