Add new font and support 2-byte character set

From: John Hyun <jupiter1h_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Sat Apr 23 2011 - 09:26:24 MDT

Dear all,

If anyone have some experience to add new font to NCL, could you share your
experience to me ?

Actually I would like to add Korean character support feature and add some
Korean fonts to NCL.

As I know currently NCL only support western character set but there are
many users want to use Korean, Chinese, Japanese character sets.

So I would like to add this feature to NCL. ( If NCL developer can do this
it will be great )

Any information will be appreciated.

Best regards,

John Hyun