Re: Problem with White Space at Prime Meridian (Postscript File)

From: Mary Haley <haley_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Fri May 13 2011 - 09:03:28 MDT

Zac,

It would help if you could provide a sample image. Also, what does a "printVarSummary" of the variable you're plotting report?

When you print the PS file, do you see the white line? If it's thin enough, it may just be something you see on a high-resolution monitor, but not when you print it out.

Finally, how are you converting it to JPG?

--Mary