Re: how to print the document in your web.

From: Namba Takaya <takayanamba_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Thu May 12 2011 - 00:29:32 MDT

Rick
I am sorry to be late answering. I had been out for two weeks.
I tried to do Firefox both in Mac os X and Vista (also XP) but the result is the same as well as IE. I tried to do Opera. It is much better because the main document can be printed but still the some problems remains as the top menu of the page ( NCL, Example, Function, Resources, etc....) overwrite the main document. I tried to do configuration but can not make it.
Anyhow, it is OK. I hope that I can manage it?
Best Regards,
Takaya Namba