Re: png output name

From: Rick Brownrigg <brownrig_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Fri May 13 2011 - 13:43:00 MDT

Hi George,

Adam is correct on all counts -- there is no way to bypass the naming scheme in 5.2.1, and in 6.0.0+, it has been dealt with. Mostly. As you likely know, PNG is not a multi-page format. So if there is only a single frame/page written to the workstation, the sequence number is omitted from the filename. If there are multiple frames/pages, then multiple files are written, named with sequence numbers appended scheme.

Rick