Re: NCL function "linint2_points_Wrap"

From: Dennis Shea <shea_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Thu May 19 2011 - 17:05:07 MDT

[1]
I am surprised there was no error message.
The linint2_points_Wrap is prototyped as follows

function linint2_points_Wrap (
                xi : numeric,
                yi : numeric,
                fi : numeric,
                fiCyclicX [1] : logical,
                xo [*] : numeric,
                yo [*] : numeric,
                Option [1] : integer
        )

the 'xo' and 'yo' must be one dimensional.

Your code indicates otherwise

  tintpre = linint2_points_Wrap(tdpre&longitude, tdpre&latitude, tdpre,\
                                True, ti@lat2d, ti@lon2d, 0)

Perhaps, the 2D attributes of a variable are passed as
one dimemsional [*] ?

===
[2]
Do the ti@lon2d range from -180 to +180 ?
If so, that is the problem because the NCEP data are 0-360

    ti@lon2d = where (ti@lon2d.lt.0, ti@lon2d + 360, ti@lon2d)