Add rain to a meteogram

From: Carina V. Barca <carvandar_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Tue May 31 2011 - 14:31:02 MDT

Hello everybody: I'm trying to add rain to wrf_meteo5.ncl

1) I get rain for all times.
 rain = wrf_user_getvar(a,"RAINC",-1)
2) But twhen I want to extract series al the point with this:

rain_point = rain(:,:,locY,locX)

I get this error..
fatal:Number of subscripts on rhs do not match number of dimensions of variable,(4) Subscripts used, (3) Subscripts expected
fatal:Execute: Error occurred at or near line 65 in file meteo_test.ncl

With printVarSummary(rain) I get this...

Variable: rain
Type: float
Total Size: 376992 bytes
            94248 values
Number of Dimensions: 3
Dimensions and sizes: [Time | 17] x [south_north | 56] x [west_east | 99]
Coordinates:
Number Of Attributes: 6
  coordinates : XLONG XLAT
  stagger :
  units : mm
  description : ACCUMULATED TOTAL CUMULUS PRECIPITATION
  MemoryOrder : XY
  FieldType : 104

I can't attach the netcdf file because it's too big...(151 MB)
regards