Re: interpolate from pressure to sigma

From: Debasish <debasish_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Tue May 31 2011 - 10:35:38 MDT

Hi

I guess you need to use the functions pres_sigma and int2p to convert pressure to sigma

http://www.ncl.ucar.edu/Document/Functions/Built-in/pres_sigma.shtml
http://www.ncl.ucar.edu/Document/Functions/Built-in/int2p.shtml

use function pres_sigma to calculate the pressure at specified sigma levels (pSigma)
then use the function int2p to convert your data for pressure levels to pSigma

Thanks

Debasish