Re: Possible bug in wrf_td fuction

From: Michael J Murphy <mmurphy_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Thu May 26 2011 - 15:19:25 MDT

Attached is a plot of the strange dew point temp behavior and also a
plot of the rather normal looking relative humidity. These plots were
made using the scripts and data I put on the ftp.cgd.ucar.edu ftp site.
Can anyone explain the isothermal behavior of the dew pt temp curve?

Below are the values of qvapor from the input data (wrfinput_d01).

MJ

Variable: qv
Type: float
Total Size: 156 bytes
            39 values
Number of Dimensions: 2
Dimensions and sizes: [Time | 1] x [bottom_top | 39]
Coordinates:
Number Of Attributes: 6
  FieldType : 104
  MemoryOrder : XYZ