Re: gsn_csm_vector Vs gsn_vector

From: <Maurice.McHugh_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Thu May 26 2011 - 06:20:02 MDT

Sabeer,

If I understand correctly what you mean by not having "coordinates on the x- and y-axes" you need to add tickmarks through use of the gsn_add_tickmarks function contained in: http://www.ncl.ucar.edu/Applications/Scripts/mptick_9.ncl

Some ncl plot templates do not have tickmarks turned on by default, or interestingly, only y-tickmarks but not x-tickmarks, and you have to add them manually.

Hope this helps.

Maurice

http://www.ncl.ucar.edu/Applications/Scripts/mptick_9.ncl