Re: Adding symbols to weather font

From: Fred Clare <fredclare_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Tue Jun 07 2011 - 14:53:24 MDT

Dan,

A complete description of the character (fontcap) tables,
including the character encodings, can be found at:

http://ncarg.ucar.edu/supplements/cgm_supp/cgm_supp.html

If you are wanting simply to add a character to an existing fontcap
defining filled fonts, then you would want to read the
"Character outline class" in the above.

Warning: you will have to be a particularly patient person to wade through
this to be successful.

Fred Clare