Re: How to use App Resource

From: Mary Haley <haley_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Fri Jun 03 2011 - 11:10:54 MDT

Hi,

Dave will correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't think the "appResources" resource is the way to set the name of the resource file.

It's the name of your app object that you set on the "create" line (in this case, "appid") that determines the prefix of the name of the resource file that it will look for. And then, the appUsrDir should allow you to specify which directory "appid.res" resides in.

--Mary