Observation Data Mapping

From: Nikola Marjanovic <nikola_marjanovic_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Mon Jun 13 2011 - 12:56:47 MDT

I am trying to extract data observations from a SODAR and would like to
know if there is a mapping function in NCL that would allow me to easily
do this. The problem I am having is that the data is organized in tables
for each time. Each recorded time has wind speed data at different (set)
elevations, however the times are not spaced equally and some are missing
(ex. time sequence: 9:10, 10:08, 11:08, 17:10, 18:10 etc.). Is there a
function(s) that can help me map the data into an equally (in time) spaced
array with the missing times represented with a missing value.

Thanks,
Nikola