Re: Increasing stacksize on Mac OSX

From: David Brown <dbrown_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Wed Jun 29 2011 - 19:11:39 MDT

Hi Jared,
The stacksize is not the same as the amount of memory available to your program. The stacksize generally places a limit on the complexity and depth of the function calling tree. Space for data objects in NCL is taken what is usually called the "heap". There does seem to be a memory-related problem in your program but it may not have anything to do with not having enough memory. The message indicates some kind of corruption of the memory space. We may want to take a look at your code to see if we can duplicate the problem.
 -dave