Re: WRAPIT compilers on OSX

From: Dennis Shea <shea_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Wed Jun 29 2011 - 11:45:22 MDT

%> WRAPIT -h

[snip]
------------------------ Linux Compilers ---------------------------
The default linux fortran compiler is the GNU gfortran compiler. If
your system has one of the supported linux fortran compilers you must
specify which one you want to use by the appropriate command line
option, otherwise the gfortran compiler will be used.
The supported linux fortran compilers are the Portland Group
(pgf90), the Lahey/Fujitsu (lf95), and the g95 compiler (g95),
and the Intel compiler (ifc/ifort).
OPTION: -pg to specify the Portland Group compiler.
OPTION: -lf to specify the Lahey/Fujitsu compiler.
OPTION: -in to specify the Intel compiler.
OPTION: -g95 to specify the g95 compiler.
OPTION: -gf to specify the gfortran compiler.
OPTION: -g77 to specify the old g77 compiler.

[snip]