Re: Segmentation fault (core dumped)

From: gibies george <gibies_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Thu Jun 23 2011 - 10:05:14 MDT

Vishali,

I also feel what Gus pointed out is the matter.

You have tried to open wind data for many years (and that also may be of
multiple level), which may overload the memory .

What I am suggesting is to open files one by one and extract the data you
required (particular layer or/and particular region) and thus build your
data in an NCL variable. Also close the data files before starting further
analysis.

Hoping this may help you.

Best of Luck.

--