Re: ncml support

From: Mary Haley <haley_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Tue Jul 12 2011 - 15:02:51 MDT

Hi Fan,

I thought somebody had responded to this, but I guess not.

At the moment, we don't have plans to support this format. I haven't seen very many requests for this format, and hence it's not a high priority.

The ticket we created for this, NCL-796, didn't have a version number, so I arbitrarily put it with NCL version 6.1.0. This doesn't mean it will get implemented by then, but at least it will get reviewed before we release 6.1.0.

--Mary