installing fink on MacBook Pro (Snow Leopard)

From: Benjamin Lamptey <bllamptey_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Tue Jul 05 2011 - 07:32:20 MDT

Hello,
I have been trying to install fink on my new Mac without success. I run into
problems with the bootstrap stage.

curl --connect-timeout 30 -f -L -A 'fink/0.29.21' -O
http://switch.dl.sourceforge.net/sourceforge/fink/dpkg_1.10.21.tar.gz
curl: (7) Failed to connect to 2001:620:0:1b::21: No route to host
### execution of curl failed, exit code 7
Downloading the file "dpkg_1.10.21.tar.gz" failed.

I tried downloading the dpkg file, unzipped and untarred it manually into
the fink directory but I do not know what to do after that.
I looked in the perl script for bootstrap but did not get a clue.

Any help will be appreciated.
Thanks
Ben

--