Re: question about "gsn_csm_contour_map_overlay"

From: 呂小雯 <lolita0217_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Sun Jul 03 2011 - 21:23:35 MDT

Dear Mary
Thanks your advance.
The problem was solved.

Lolita

Adam Phillips 寄給 ncl-talk

顯示詳細資料 6月29日 (5 天以前)

This is just a guess, but I see that you are setting res@gsnAddCyclic =
False in your plot_mfrpspa.ncl script, but when you go to overlay the
same field in plot_mfrpspa_conOncon2.ncl, you do not set
res1@gsnAddCyclic = False. Assuming you are plotting the exact same
non-global field in the two scripts I would assume you would need to set
res1@gsnAddCyclic = False in plot_mfrpspa_conOncon2.ncl.

If that is not the case, are you getting any error messages?
Adam