Re: [Fwd: FW: changing netCDF dimension data]

From: Dennis Shea <shea_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Fri Jul 01 2011 - 07:51:39 MDT

Hello

[1] You should post the output from one of the files

%> ncdump -h WRFPRS_d01...nc

[2] An example of creating an unlimited dimension
using the netCDF operators is at:

http://www.jisao.washington.edu/data/nco/#example9

[3] I would suggest you 'practice' with a copy
of one of the files so you do not destroy anything.