Re: help: WRAPIT

From: Sha Feng <sfeng_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Fri Jul 15 2011 - 14:03:01 MDT

Mary,

This column problem had been fixed before I asked you about the syntax error. I also can created the wrapper without any problem. Now, the problem is in the NCL script, I think. So I attached the ncl script here, could you help me to fix it please?

$ ncl test.ncl

Copyright (C) 1995-2010 - All Rights Reserved
 NCAR Command Language Version 5.2.1
 The use of this software is governed by a License Agreement.
 See http://www.ncl.ucar.edu/ for more details.
fatal:syntax error: procedure writeNCLascii is not defined in package writeNCLascii

fatal:error at line 145 in file test.ncl

fatal:Syntax Error in block, block not executed
fatal:error at line 186 in file test.ncl

The code is a sort of long. Sorry for troubling you so much and Very appreciated your help,

Sha