Re: "ARSCAM/ARPRAM ALGORITHM FAILURE" in v6.0.0

From: David Brown <dbrown_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Wed Jul 13 2011 - 14:32:14 MDT

Hi Kelly,

I was able to duplicate the error here. We did fix this bug for all the existing examples of the problem but apparently you have managed to trigger it in a new way. We will look into this. In the meantime, I did manage to draw without error what looks like a correct plot by adding

 opts_r@trGridType = "triangularmesh"

You might want to give that a try. I think it might be faster as well.
 -dave