"ARSCAM/ARPRAM ALGORITHM FAILURE" in v6.0.0

From: Kelly Mahoney <Kelly.Mahoney_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Wed Jul 13 2011 - 12:53:10 MDT

Hi,
I'm stuck on the "ARSCAM/ARPRAM ALGORITHM FAILURE" issue when trying to
fill contours over a shaded terrain surface.
I saw that the bug was fixed after v5.2.0, and so I just downloaded and
installed v6.0.0, but it still doesn't work.
Did I misunderstand the bug fix statement, and perhaps it was fixed for
one purpose, but still not for filled contours?

I also tried the rasterfill suggestion, but then it won't plot the
shaded terrain map background
Frustratingly, my script works for every other model run I've done, but
not this one (even though it is nearly identical to the others).

Thanks for any clarification you can provide!
Kelly