Re: Installation problem on Fedora 15

From: Christian Pagé <page.christian_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Thu Jul 28 2011 - 02:46:08 MDT

Maybe it is the wrong version of libssl.so.
Verify the available libssl (for 64-bit): ls -l /usr/lib64/libssl*
Sometimes a dirty fix can work, such as: ln -s /usr/lib/64/libssl.so
/usr/lib/64/libssl.so.6
but this can break if the libssl API has changed between the version you
have installed and the version used when NCL was compiled...

Christian