interpolation question

From: shinn wong <shinnshinnwong_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Wed Jul 20 2011 - 02:03:20 MDT

Dear all,
I have got random ocean data in different 2x2 grid at each time step (see
the attached figure). How can I interpolate the data so that they have valid
values over all the ocean areas? Which interpolation function best suits
this suitation? I have tried some interpolation function. After the
interpolation, the land area will also have data and the interpolated values
differ largely from the original one. Could anyone give me some helps on
this? Thank you.
Best regards,
Shinn