Cross-section+orography profile

From: Luis C. Cana Cascallar <lcana_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Wed Jun 15 2011 - 08:25:06 MDT

Hi all,

I'm working in a cross-section plot to analyze study a sea-breeze case episode. I've worked with the limited vertical extension sample (wrf_CrossSection4.ncl), as I need to analyze only the lowest levels (<3 km). Now, I would like to include the 'height' cross-section to see how the orography influences the Sea-Breeze Front. How to do it? Perhaps extracting a vertical plane of height using wrf_user_intrp3d?

Thanks in advance,

Luis