Re: Question about contour plots

From: Yaosheng Chen <jeffelf_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Fri Aug 05 2011 - 12:09:26 MDT

Hi Mary,

Thank you for your reply.

In fact it is just the pressure (P and PB) and wind speed derived from
U and V in a WRF output file.

I want to make a pressure vs time plot, with contours showing wind speed.

The pressure for a given layer, for example the second layer from
surface, changes slightly every time step. But when I make plots I
just assume the pressure dimension does not change at all.

Just curious if pressure change dramatically every time step, whether
I can make a plot considering that change.

Thanks.
Yaosheng