Re: how to modify the code for using wrf output

From: Dennis Shea <shea_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Wed Aug 03 2011 - 12:05:15 MDT

You already have the vertical velocity (w, not omega).
At each grid point, you have or can calculate the pressure levels
(bottom_top_stag) ... call it p(Time,bottom_top_stag,south_north,west_east)

You can not use the {...} syntax because the grid is curvilinear and not
rectilinear, You must use standard indexing.

    t = 5
    n = (/32, 73/) ; lat index values of the points you want
    m = (/52, 105/) ; lon

    x = w(t,:,n,m)
    p = p(t,:,n,m)

    plt = gsn_csm_xy (wks,x,p,resxy)