plotting hodograph from WRF output

From: mark vogel <mdvogelii_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Mon Sep 12 2011 - 09:37:13 MDT

Dear all
I try to plot hodograph from wrf output. I wrote the script to get the wind
speed u and v and direction from the wrfoutput ( I am not sure I got
toright equation for wind direction du and dv).

Then I try to plot in hodograph
I do not know how can I plot wind direction into hodograph and overlay it.
Now I got only U and V.
Thanks
Marky