Problemin creating title using time

From: Gurer, Kemal_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah <Kemal_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Wed Sep 07 2011 - 15:37:30 MDT

Hi,

I am trying to put the time as title in each frame of relative humidity that I am plotting, but cannot place it on the graph. It seems that a default title that comes from the calculation of relative humidity overrides the title that I am trying to construct using time. Could you help me point out where the problem is in the attached ncl script? Thank you for your support.

Kemal.