Re: 3rd Y Axis over 2nd

From: Paula Doubrawa Moreira <pmoreira_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Wed Sep 07 2011 - 13:37:05 MDT

Thanks, Mary!

The *amOrthogonalPosF* resource did work for that. The axis labels font size
is however, was still different from the other ones so I just used *
tmYRLabelFontHeightF*.

Now if I want to make the plot wider (vpWidthF = 0.7 and vpHeightF = 0.4)
then it just goes off the page and the third axis disappears completely.
I've tried setting wkOrientation, as well as wkPaperHeightF and
wkPaperWidthF but can't fix that. What am I missing there?

The script is attached. The plots illustrate different vpWidthF values. I'm
not sending the files, because I open 120 files to generate that plot!

Paula